- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of celery or cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1 16oz package frozen tater tots
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- salt & pepper
Adapted from cravingcomfort.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Brown ground beef. season with salt & pepper.
Add chopped onion, cook until tender.
In a casserole dish, combine ground beef mixture & cream soup.
Top mixture with tater tots.
Bake , uncovered, for 30-40 minutes till bubbly and Tots are golden brown.
remove from oven & top with cheese, return to oven until melted.
You'll also love
- Tater Tot Casserole 4.4/5 (35 Votes)