BBQ Grilled Beef Kabobs
- 8 servings, 1 kabob and 3/4 cup rice each
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 6 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (red and yellow peppers, mushrooms, onions and zucchini)
- 1 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 6 cups hot cooked rice
PREHEAT grill to medium-high heat. Arrange steak and vegetables alternately on 8 (8-inch) wooden skewers.
GRILL kabobs 10 to 15 min. for medium doneness (160°F) , turning and brushing frequently with the barbecue sauce.
SERVE over the rice.
Kraft Kitchens Tips
Prepare as directed, substituting 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts for the sirloin steak.
Use Your Broiler
To broil kabobs instead of grilling them, assemble kabobs as directed; place on rack of broiler pan. Broil, 5 to 7 inches from heat, 10 to 15 min. for medium doneness (160°F), turning and brushing occasionally with the barbecue sauce.
Variation - BBQ Grilled Shrimp Kabobs
Omit steak. Substitute pineapple chunks for the mushrooms and zucchini. Arrange 1-1/2 lb. cleaned large shrimp on skewers alternately with onion wedges, green peppers strips and pineapple chunks. Grill over medium-high heat 5 to 10 min. or until shrimp turn pink, turning and brushing occasionally with the barbecue sauce.
Total fat 4 g
Dietary fiber 2 g
You'll also love
- All-in-One Pork Chop Bake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hot Spiced Cranberry Cider 4/5 (1 Votes)
- oven bbq pork chops 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Beef Stew 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Sweet & Sour Beef (Stew) 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Burgers 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Tender, Juicy Grilled Burgers 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Beef Kabobs 0/5 (0 Votes)