- 2 cups soy crumbles
- 1/2 cup canned soybeans
- 1 can corn - (15 oz) drained
- 2 cans diced tomatoes - (28 oz ea)
- 1 can chili beans - (30 oz)
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper diced
- 2 packages taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 to 45 minutes.
Serve with low-fat shredded cheese and tortilla chips.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
Per Serving: 194 Cal; 10g Prot; 5g Total Fat (1 Sat. Fat); 26g Carb.; 0mg Chol; 885mg Sod.; 8g Fiber.