- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 can (15 oz each) Manwich® Original Sloppy Joe Sauce, divided
- 1/2 cup Egg Beaters® Original
- 1/2 cup dry unseasoned bread crumbs or 1 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1-1/2 pounds ground round beef (85% lean) utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=outbrain&utm_campaign=outbrain#sthash.scMDVKwx.dpuf
Directions Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside 3/4 cup Sloppy Joe sauce. Mix remaining Sloppy Joe sauce, Egg Beaters, bread crumbs, onion, salt and pepper in large bowl until well blended. Add beef; mix just until combined. Shape meat mixture into a 9x5-inch rectangle in baking dish, pressing together firmly and flattening top. Spoon reserved Sloppy Joe sauce over top of meat mixture. Bake 40 minutes or until cooked through (160°F). Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
Cook's Tips To make 1 cup fresh bread crumbs, tear 2 slices firm bread into quarters and place in food processor. Pulse quickly to make crumbs. Bread, just beginning to dry out, works best. Nutrition Information 212 Calories 9g Total Fat 19g Protein Makes: 8 servings (1 slice each) - See more at: http://www.manwich.com/recipes-Saucy-Meatloaf-5620?