- 1 1/2 lb shrimp
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 3/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 T low sodium chicken broth
- 2 T fresh cilantro, for serving
Adapted from fitmomangelad.com
1. Combine all seasonings and shrimp in bowl, toss to coat
2. Heat oil in a large skillet. Add shrimp when pan is hot.
3. Brown each side for about a minute (if thawed)
4. Remove shrimp once cooked through.
5. Pour broth into the skillet and scrape the brown bits. Bring to a boil until the broth thickens.
6. Remove skillet from heat and add shrimp back into the thickened broth.
7. Toss to coat.
Top with chopped cilantro & serve immediately