Peanut Butter and Chocolate Vegan Bars
- 2 sleeves vegan graham crackers
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut oil or vegan butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 12 oz bag vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbs coconut oil or vegan butter
Using your high-speed blender, turn the graham crackers into a fine graham cracker flour. In a large bowl with a hand mixer, combine the graham flour and powdered sugar until blended. Add in the oil or melted butter, salt and peanut butter and mix/beat well. This will result in a dough-like consistency.
Press the peanut butter dough into a 9x13 pan. Put into the fridge to set.
Melt the chips and oil or butter together in the microwave for about a minute. Stir until smooth. Spread the chocolate mixture over the peanut butter in the pan. Allow to sit in a cool spot until cool and the chocolate is firm and set up. Cut into squares