Fudge-Bottom Candy Crunch Pie
Kraft Recipes' gorgeous no-bake Fudge-Bottom Candy Crunch Pie requires only 20 minutes of prep and an hour in the fridge. No need to wait for a special occasion, make this decadent pie any time of the year so a sweet and chocolatey treat that can be served on any occasion. This recipe is ideal for using up extra candy bars during your fall festivities or in the summer months when you need to cool off with a sweet treat.
- 2 (3.9-ounce) packages Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 3-ounces BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 Oreo Pie Crust
- 1 (8-ounces) tub Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 (1.4-ounce) chocolate-covered toffee bars, chopped, divided
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 80mins
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 minutes.
Microwave 2-ounces chocolate in a medium microwaveable bowl on high 1 minute or until almost melted; stir until completely melted. Stir in 1 cup pudding; pour into crust.
Add half the Cool Whip and all but 3 tablespoons chopped toffee to remaining pudding; spread over pudding layer in crust.
Top with remaining Cool Whip and toffee. Melt remaining chocolate; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Pistachio-Cranberry Rugelach Recipe 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheesy, Garlic Challah 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken, Chickpea, & Pesto Salad 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Crispy Coconut-Date Cookies 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Panettone Bread Pudding with Creme... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Cream Pie 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Boston Market's Squash Casserole 4.2/5 (11 Votes)