Chicken Tamale Casserole
CALORIES 354 (36% from fat); FAT 14.1g (sat 7.1g.
mono 3.3g, poly 1.2g); PROTEIN 18.9g; CARB 36.3g;
FIBER 2.5g; CHOl58mg; IRON 1.7mg; SODIUM
620mg; CALC 179mg
- 1 cup (4 ounces) preshredded 4 cheese Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup fat-free milk
- 1/4 CUP egg substitute
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 (14 3/4-ounce) can cream-style
- 1 (8.5-ounce) box corn muffin mix (such as Martha White)
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- Cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) can red enchilada
- sauce (such as Old El Paso) I
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Combine '14 cup.cheese and next 7 ingredients (through chiles) in a large bowl, stirring just until moist. Pour mixture in to a 13 x 9 inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
3.Bake at 4000 for 15 minutes or
until set. Pierce entire surface liberally
with a fork; pour enchilada sauce over top. Top with chicken; sprinkle with remaining 3/4 cup cheese. Bake at 400 for 15 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into 8 pieces; top each serving with 1 tablespoon sour cream.
Yield: 8 servings.