Warm Jamestown Punch With Orange Zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger (or 1/8 tspn ground ginger)
- 2 bottles Williamsburg Winery, Jamestown Cellars
- Spiced Wine or other spiced wine
- 1 bottle cranberry juice - (46 oz)
- Orange slices for garnish
- Whole cloves for garnish
Combine zest, sugar and ginger with half-bottle wine in large saucepan. Heat over high heat, and bring mixture to a boil. Stir until sugar dissolves. Add remaining wine and cranberry juice, and heat through.
Remove from heat, and pour punch into decorative serving bowl. Garnish with orange slices and cloves, and ask guests to serve themselves.
This recipe yields 12 servings.
Per Serving: 210 Cal; 0g Prot; 0g Total Fat (0 Sat. Fat); 43g Carb.; 0mg Chol; 10mg Sod.; 0g Fiber; 42g Sugar.