Thai Pesto Shrimp
Per serving (including rice): Calories 300; Fat 13.99 (sat 3.79, mono 7.6g,
poly 2.2g); Protein 21g; Carb 23.99; Fiber 0.79; Chol 168.1mg; Iron 3.2mg;
Sodium 719mg; Calc 41mg.
- 1 1/2 lb. unpeeled, large raw shrimp (16/20 count)
- Coconut-Lime Rice
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp, unsalted dry-roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. kosher or 3/4 tsp. regular salt
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
1. Peel shrimp; devein, if desired. Prepare
2. Meanwhile, process cilantro, next 7
ingredients, and 3 Tbsp. olive oil in a
food processor 15 to 20 seconds or until
smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
3. Saute shrimp in remaining 1Tbsp. hot
oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink.
Stir in cilantro mixture. Serve over rice. (see Coconut-Lime Rice)