Tropical Fruit Smoothie
1 cup = serving
trace of saturated fat
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice
- 1 can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 medium mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 2 medium kiwi fruit, peeled and quartered
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 14 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup club soda, chilled
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Place 1/2 of the orange juice, pineapple, mango, strawberries, kiwi, honey, and ice cubes in a blender; cover and process until blended.
Stir in 1/2 cup of soda. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Repeat with remaining ingredients.