Italian Oven Ready Beef Lasagna
Delicious, quick-cook lasagna, with no bake noodles.
- 9 oven ready lasagna noodles
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms (drained)
- 1 jar roasted peppers (drained and sliced)
- 1 jar (27 oz) marinara sauce
- 1 bag (8 oz) Italian-style shredded cheese
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9x13 microwave safe baking dish with non-stick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Cook ground beef. Combine cooked ground beef, mushrooms, peppers, and Marinara sauce in a large bowl; set aside.
3. Combine shredded cheese and ricotta cheese in a bowl and set aside.
4. Spread 1 cup sauce mixture in prepared baking pan. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, 2 cups of meat sauce mixture and 1 1/2 cups of cheese mixture. Repeat one more layer and top with 3 lasagna noodles and the remaining sauce and cheese.
5. Cover lasagna with plastic wrap and heat in Microwave oven on High heat for 10 minutes. Remove the plastic wrap and bake in oven on center rack for 30 minutes or until lasagna is bubbly in center and cheese is melted. Cool lasagna for 10 minutes before cutting and serving.