Mushroom Vinegarette Salad
- 1 Cup Mazola Oil
- 1 Cup Hot Pepper Rings
- 1/2 Cup Vinegar From Hot Pepper Jar
- 1/3 Cup Cidar Vinegar
- 1- 3/4 Tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1 Can Drained Black Olives
- 2 Celery Hearts cut in 3/4 in. pieces
- 6 Cloved of Garlic
- 1/4 Tsp. Hot Pepper Flakes
- 12 Toothpicks
1) Boil Frozen Munales for 20 minutes, then drain.
2) Cut garlic cloves in half and put toothpicks through so you can remove them later.
3) While still warm, add ingredients to the munales. Mix thoroughly and let sit at room temperature, occasionaly stirring (with spatula) for a few hours, refrigerate.