Cherry-Berry Streusel Pie
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, cubed
- 7 to 8 tablespoons cold water
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Place the flour, sugar and salt in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended. Add butter; cover and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. While processing, gradually add water until dough forms a ball.
Divide dough in half so that one portion is slightly larger than the other; wrap each in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until easy to handle.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out larger portion of dough to fit a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate. Transfer pastry to pie plate; trim pastry to 1/2 in. beyond edge of plate. Combine the filling ingredients; spoon into crust. Sprinkle with dry cake mix, pecans and coconut. Drizzle with butter.
Roll out remaining pastry to a 13-inch circle; cut into strips for a lattice top. While creating the lattice top, twist the pastry strips for a decorative effect. Seal and flute edges of pie.
Brush lattice top with milk; sprinkle with sugar. Cover edges loosely with foil. Bake at 375° for 55-65 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool on a wire rack.
You'll also love
- Chinese Hot and Sour Pork Soup 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Gingersnap Parfait 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- One-Pan Baked Chicken & Sweet... 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Lavender Lemonade using Lavender... 4.2/5 (30 Votes)
- One Pot Lemon Orzo Shrimp 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Delicious Raspberry Ribbon Pie 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Cranberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler 4.3/5 (12 Votes)