CANNELLI BEAN SALAD
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
- 2 fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups cannellini beans (canned okay)
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine onions, sage, parsley, oil, vinegar and salt in food processor and process until smooth. This can be put in an airtight container and refrigerated for up to two days.
2. To serve combine with beans, and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. This should be made a few hours in advance of the dinner and left to serve at room temperature.