From Southern Living
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package French vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
Preparation time 55mins
Cooking time 590mins
Prepare pudding according to package directions; chill 1hour.
Beat cake according to package directions in a 13- x 9-inch pan; cool in pan on a wire rack.
Spread pudding over cake. Spoon pineapple over pudding. Sprinkle with coconut and half of pecans. Spread with whipped topping, and sprinkle with remaining half of pecans. Cover and chill 8 hours.