Herb-Marinated Flank Steak
- 1/2 small sweet onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1 3/4 pound flank steak
- 1 lemon, halved
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 73mins
Place first 8 ingredients in a 2-gallon zip-top plastic bag, and squeeze bag to combine. Add steak; seal bag, and chill 30 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes. Remove steak from marinade discarding marinade.
Preheat grill to 400 to 450 (high) heat.