Cheesy Garlic Bread
Oozing with the rich flavors or mozzarella and romano cheeses, this Cheesy Garlic Bread recipe pairs perfectly with your favorite Italian dish or baked pasta dish. This simple recipe comes together in under 30 minutes with minimal ingredients and effort to ensure that your loved ones with have something to sop up any saucy dish with.
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, brought to room temperature
- 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup romano cheese, thickly grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from 12tomatoes.com
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Take loaf of Italian bread and cut in half lengthwise so you have 2 long halves.
In a medium bowl, mix together butter and garlic powder. In a separate bowl, mix together the 2 cheeses.
Spread garlic butter over both halves of bread, place on a baking sheet and bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove loaf from oven, sprinkle on mixed cheeses, and return to oven. Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
Let cool 5 minutes, sprinkle with parsley, slice, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cornish Pasties 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Wild Rice Ground Beef Casserole 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- K's Roasted Brussel Sprouts 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Crockpot Smoked Sausage & Hash... 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Candied Sweet Potatoes 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Guacamole 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Chicken Liver Pâté with Roasted... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Jamaican Dumplings with Plantains 4.5/5 (8 Votes)