Strawberry-Coconut Tres Leches Trifle
From The Pampered Chef
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, divided
- 3 (3-ounce) packages soft ladyfingers (about 24 total)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 1 (14-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 (3.3-ounce) package vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 teaspoon Korintje Cinnamon
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Set aside on strawberry for garnish. Hull and slice remaining strawberries. Cut ladyfingers into 1-inch pieces; set aside.
Whisk together ½ cup of the condensed milk, 2/3 cup of the coconut milk, and sour cream in a large bowl. Add ladyfingers and toss gently.
Combine pudding mix and remaining coconut milk; whisk until thickened. Add remaining condensed milk and cinnamon; whisk until incorporated. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
To assemble, place half of the ladyfinger mixture into trifle bowl; top with half of the strawberries. Spread half of the pudding mixture over the strawberries. Repeat layers one time. Pipe whipped topping over top; garnish with strawberry fan.
You'll also love
- Chinese Tuna Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tournedos of Beef Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crock Pot Low Carb Un-stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grouper with Meyer Lemon Beurre... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Low Acid Blueberry Jam 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Razzleberry Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)