BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cooked bacon, crumbled, divided
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing dry mix
- 1/4 cup green onions, finely chopped
Combine cream cheese and cheddar cheese together in a large bowl and mix together.
Sprinkle in ranch dressing mix, then fold in 3/4 cup bacon and green onions. Mix until everything is fully incorporated.
Pour remaining bacon pieces onto your workstation and spread them out evenly.
Use your hands to roll cream cheese mixture into a ball, then gently roll cheese ball in bacon bits.
Refrigerate ball for at least 30 minutes, or until firm, then serve with crackers or fresh veggies.