Chicken and Pasta Frittata
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/4 cups cooked penne or desired pasta
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Preparation time 25mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 400. In large oven-going skillet cook broccoli and onion in hot oil over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in penne, chicken, basil, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and black pepper.
Pour eggs over mixture in skillet. Cook over medium heat. As mixture sets, run a spatula around edge of skillet, lifting egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath. Continue cooking and lifting until egg mixture is almost set. Top with cheese. Bake 5 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with pepper.