Baked Garlic Parmesan Fries
- – 3 to 4 large russet potatoes, cut into wedges
- – 3 tablespoons olive oil
- – 2 teaspoons salt
- – 3 teaspoons garlic powder
- – 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- – 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from tiphero.com
Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large bowl, combine the salt, garlic powder, oregano, basil, and olive oil. Mix well.
Add the potato wedges to the bowl and toss to coat evenly.
Add the Parmesan cheese and toss to coat.
Place the coated potato wedges on a sheet pan in a single layer, with skins facing down. Bake for 25 to 35 minutes, until the potatoes are tender and golden brown. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.