ONE PAN BALSAMIC CHICKEN
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 3 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 1/4 lbs. chicken breast tenderloins
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt and pinch freshly ground black pepper, to taste.
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2-inch pieces
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
Mix together dressing, balsamic vinegar and honey in a measuring cup. Heat 1 tbsp. of the oil and saute' the mushrooms for 4 minutes until they have started to brown,then add the green beans and cook for another 4 minutes or until the green beans are crisp-tender. Remove the vegetables from the pan; add the remaining oil and the chicken tender. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and saute' until brown on each side. Remove from the pan. Add in the sauce and stir for a couple minutes until thickened into a glaze consistency. Add the chicken, green beans, and mushrooms back into the pan and add tomatoes. Stir to coat everything evenly with the sauce.