Oven Baked Crispy Chicken Thighs with Garlic, Lemon and Scallion
- 8 chicken thighs, skin on and bone in
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 lemon - zest and juiced
- 4 scallion - green onions , rough chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili flakes (optional if you like a bit of heat)
Line large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up and set rack on top.
Add garlic, zest of one lemon and juice of one lemon, along with scallions, olive oil, salt and pepper to food processor or blender.
Blend for about 20 seconds until well combined and a paste forms.
Pour into large bowl.
Rinse and pat dry chicken thighs.
Add to large bowl with marinade and rub into chicken. Getting under skin.
Cover and let rest while oven preheats.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Use convection feature if you have it. No sweat if you don't, just increase cooking time by 5 minutes.
Lay chicken SKIN SIDE DOWN ontop of rack.
Cook for 20 minutes and turn.
Cook for an additional 25 minutes or until internal temp of chicken reaches 165 degrees.
Let rest for 5 minutes and serve!
You'll also love
- HEARTY CHICKEN AND WHITE BEANS SOUP 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spicy Beef with Mushroom Reduction 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE PEACH PIE DELIGHT 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Molasses Pork Tenderloin with Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Abigail's Sweet Lemon-Pecan... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Salad Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts Magic Mushroom... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Best Darn Chicken Tenders 0/5 (0 Votes)