Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
You'll also love
- Carribean Black Bean Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sauteed Mushrooms in Champagne... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Spinach Salad Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Soup, Cheesy Ham 'N' Potato 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coconut Chip Cookies - Martha... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- ONE POT LEMON HERB CHICKEN & RICE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower and Broccoli Au Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beet Soup with Red Pepper &... 0/5 (0 Votes)