Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- 2 heads broccoli, separated into florets
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
In a large bowl, toss broccoli florets with the extra virgin olive oil, sea salt, pepper and garlic. Spread the broccoli out in an even layer on a baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until florets are tender enough to pierce the stems with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove and transfer to a serving platter. Squeeze lemon juice liberally over the broccoli before serving for a refreshing, tangy finish.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Low Carb Un-stuffed... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Tips with Rice and Brown Gravy 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bacon Broccoli Cheddar Bread Bowl 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applesauce Meatballs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Doberge Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlicky Skillet Strata - CC 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cheesy Ranch Broccoli &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)