Pumpkin-Streusel Pie Bars
Pumpkin-Streusel Pie Bars present fall’s iconic ingredient with a little flair.
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 cup cold butter, diced
- 1 (16-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 large eggs
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from southernlady.com
Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil, allowing edges to extend over sides of pan. Spray with baking spray with flour. Set aside.
In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, brown sugar, and 1⁄2 teaspoon salt. Using a pastry cutter, cut in butter until mixture appears crumbly. Remove 1 cup oat mixture; set aside. Pat remaining oat mixture into the bottom of prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes.
In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, condensed milk, pumpkin pie spice, lemon zest, eggs, and remaining 1⁄2 teaspoon salt. Pour over cooled crust. Sprinkle with reserved 1 cup oat mixture. Bake until oat mixture is golden brown and filling is set, about 45 minutes. Let cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate until chilled, about 4 hours. Using edges of foil, lift from pan. Cut into bars, using a serrated knife.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Butternut Squash, Ricotta &... 4.5/5 (493 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Snickerdoodle Bread 4.5/5 (451 Votes)
- Impossible Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes 4.5/5 (405 Votes)
- Oven-Roasted Smoked Sausage &... 4.4/5 (421 Votes)