Sheet Pan Chicken with Roasted Baby Potatoes
- Cooking spray
- 8 ounces small Yukon gold potatoes (about 1 inch)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 (6-ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from cooking light.com
1. Place a jelly-roll pan in oven. Preheat oven to 500° (leave pan in the oven as it preheats).
2. Carefully remove pan from oven. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add potatoes to pan; bake at 500° for 10 minutes.
3. Combine olive oil and next 5 ingredients (through honey) in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Sprinkle chicken with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add canola oil to pan; swirl to coat. Add chicken to pan; cook 5 minutes. Turn chicken over; drizzle chicken evenly with about 2 tablespoons mustard mixture.
4. Add chicken to jelly-roll pan with potatoes; bake at 500° for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender and chicken is done. Drizzle potatoes with remaining mustard mixture; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt and remaining 1/8 teaspoon pepper.