Coconut Almond Chocolate Chip Cookies
If you're like me and a big fan of Almond Joy Mounds chocolate bars then you'll LOVE these cookies that are packed with chocolate chips, almonds and coconut flakes.
- 3 1/4cups3 1/4 cups flour
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4teaspoon3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3cups1 1/3 cups butter softened
- 1 1/4cups1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1cup1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 22 eggs
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1cup1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1cup1 cup almonds, slivered
- 1cup1 cup flaked coconut
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven 350°F.
Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt set aside.
Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extract, mix well. Gradually beat
in flour on low speed until well mixed. Stir in almonds, chocolate chips
Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2-inches apart onto an un-greased cookie
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned cool on baking sheet 1 minute remove to cool.
You'll also love
- Southwestern Squash Soup 4.5/5 (46 Votes)
- Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bundt 4.4/5 (50 Votes)
- Zesty Quinoa Salad 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Salted Chocolate Toffee Pretzel... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Appley Keilbasa 4.4/5 (47 Votes)
- Tembleque- Coconut Pudding 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Snickerdoodles 4.4/5 (51 Votes)
- Raspberry Breakfast Bars 4.6/5 (34 Votes)