Pressure Cooker Beef Stew
- 1 Tbs. canola oil
- 1 1/2 lbs. rump roast
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 large onion, cut up
- 4 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 celery ribs, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 potatoes, cut into chunks
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1-2 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 1/2 --2 cups water
- 1-2 bouillon cube (optional)
Slice the meat into 1 inch pieces, add the oil to the cooker and heat.
When hot, seal the meat all over, next add the garlic, onions, celery, potatoes, carrots, parsley, water. seasonings, and bouillon if wanted.
Place on the lid, and heat to pressure, cook for 15 minutes.
Turn off the pressure cooker and do a natural release of pressure.
Once the valve drops, remove the lid carefully tilting away from you.