Thai Green Curry with Shrimp
If you 're a fan of Thai food then this super simple and delicious recipe for Thai Green Curry with Shrimp is for you. Serve with rice and lime wedges. Enjoy!
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound peeled, deveined shrimp
- 1 (14-ounce) can coconut milk
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Cooked rice
- Lime wedges
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from BONAPETIT.COM
In pot, cook first 4 ingredients over medium, stirring often, 3 minutes.
Add next 4 ingredients; cook, stirring often, 5 minutes.
Serve with rice and lime wedges.
You'll also love
- Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Guava... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- ‘Family-Meal’ Chicken With... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Savory Cheese & Onion Appetizer... 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Applesauce Streusel Muffins 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- SHE CRAB SOUP 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Sandwich 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Halibut with Coconut Ginger Curry 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi (Damn Delicious) 4.5/5 (30 Votes)