Healthier Peanut Butter Pancakes
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup PB2 Peanut butter Powder
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup Almond milk
- 1 Large Egg white
- 1 tbsp Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
- 2 tsp Maple syrup (sub fat-free or sugar free)
- 2 tbsp Non-fat Vanilla Yogurt
Adapted from beyondfrosting.com
1. Combine dry ingredients and stir to combine.
2. Add all remaining ingredients and whisk until batter is smooth.
3. Heat a small non-stick skillet on medium-high heat. When skillet is warm, spray with cooking spray.
4. Measure out ¼ cup of pancake batter and pour into pan. Once the pancake starts to bubble on top, flip over and cook for another 60 seconds.
5. Serve with fresh bananas.