Peanut butter brownie
- 1 box brownie mix, prepared according to package instructions
- 1 cup melted peanut butter (microwave in bowl for 30 seconds)
- 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Pour the prepared brownie batter into a greased 9x9 square baking pan, spreading the batter evenly. Pour the peanut butter on top, spreading it evenly with a spatula across the brownie batter. Sprinkle the peanut butter cups and chocolate chips evenly over the peanut butter.
3. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until center no longer wobbles and peanut butter is slightly brown around the edges. Cool, then serve!