Biscuits, Red Lobster Cheddar
- 2 c biscuit mix
- 1/2 c shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2/3 c milk
- 4 T (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 t garlic powder
- Parsley flakes, for sprinkling
1. Preheat the over to 450º.
2. Stir together the biscuit mix, cheddar and milk until soft dough forms. Beat with a wooden spoon for about 30 seconds.
3. Spoon onto a greased cookie sheet. Smooth down the tops to prevent hard points from forming.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the tops are brown.
5. While biscuits are baking, melt the butter in a pan and stir in the garlic powder.
6. Once the biscuits are done, brush the butter on the tops, sprinkle with parsley flakes, and serve hot.
7. Makes about 10-12 biscuits.