REESE'S™ Peanut Butter Cup Brownie Pizza
- 3 oz cream cheese, softened (from 8-oz package)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 box (1 lb 2.3 oz) Betty Crocker™ fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cocktail peanuts
- 3/4 cup REESE'S™ Pieces™ peanut butter candy in a crunchy shell 3/4 cup REESE'S™ Minis peanut butter cups, halved (from 8-oz package)
. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Generously spray or grease 12-inch pizza pan. In small bowl, beat Filling ingredients with electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, water, oil and eggs until well blended; stir in 1/4 cup of the peanuts. Spread batter in pan. Spoon tablespoons of filling randomly over batter. Swirl knife through batters to marble. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup peanuts and the peanut butter pieces.
3. Bake 30 to 34 minutes or until toothpick inserted 2 inches from center comes out almost clean. Cool 15 minutes; sprinkle with peanut butter cup candies. Cool completely, about 1 hour. Store covered in refrigerator.