Artichoke Appetizer Fingers
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 2 jars (6 ounces each) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 8 soda crackers, crushed (unsalted tops)
- 1/3 cup minced green onion
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large bowl, combine the cheese, artichoke hearts, soda crackers, seasoning mix, eggs, and green onion and stir until well mixed. Pour the mixture into a buttered 8x8-inch baking pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
Let stand for 20 minutes before cutting into squares.