One Pot Creamy Garlic Noodles
- 1 T butter
- 4-5 cloves garlic minced
- 2 14oz cans chicken broth (3 3/4 c)
- 2 1/2 c milk (add more if needed)
- 2 T butter
- 1 lb pasta noodles, uncooked like linguine
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 t basil
- 2/3 parmesan cheese
- 4 c broccoli
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked and cut into strips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a large 5-6 qt skillet, heat butter over med heat. Add garlic and cook for about a minute.
Add chicken broth, milk, 2 T butter, pasta noodles, salt and pepper and basil. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Once boiling, reduce heat to a simmer stirring often for 16-20 min or until noodles are cooked.
If you are wanting to add broccoli add it after about 10 min into simmering process. Stir in parmesan when noodles are cooked and add a little milk if necessary to reach desired consistency.