- Units: US
- 1 (11 ounce) can white corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 -3 roma tomatoes
- 2/3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 avocado
- 1/3 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic (minced, chopped, whatever)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Adapted from keyingredient.com
Mix all dressing ingredients together and set aside.
Mix all veggies together in a large bowl.
Add dressing and mix together well.
If you can wait, give the mixture an hour or so for the flavors to really come out. The longer it sits, the better it tastes. But it's delicious to eat straight away too.