French Onion Chicken Bubble Up
- 2 cups cooked chopped chicken
- 1 (10.75oz) can Cream of Chicken Soup
- 8 oz refrigerated French Onion Dip
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (12oz) can refrigerated Grands Jr biscuits
- 1/4 cup French fried onions
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
Lightly spray a 9x13-inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside
Combine chicken, soup, dip, and cheese. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces. Toss with chicken mixture.
Pour chicken mixture into prepared pan. Top with French fried onions.
Bake for 25-30 minutes, until bubbly and biscuits are golden brown.