Slow Cooker Family-Favorite Chili
You only need 20 minutes in the morning to kick start this deliciously slow cooked chili, 6-8 hours later it's ready to go! Serve with a good crusty bread to sop it all up!
- 2 pounds lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (28-ounce) can tomatoes, undrained and diced
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili beans in sauce, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 380mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In a 12-inch skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain.
In 4 to 5-quart slow cooker, mix beef, onion and remaining ingredients.
Cover and cook on Low heat setting 6 to 8 hours.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Wild Mushroom Risotto... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bread, Banana Maple 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bennigan's Hot Bacon Dressing... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Pecan Toffee Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Stronganoff 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Gourmet Herbed Beef Patties 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pumpkin Cookies with Penuche... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sage, Mushroom & Sausage Dressing 0/5 (0 Votes)