Asian Chicken Wings
- 3 lb chicken wings
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt + salt shaker to sprinkle on wings before baking
- 3/4 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
- 3 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tsp ketchup
- 6 tsp packed light brown sugar
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees. Spray baking pan with cooking spray.
2. Rinse wings and pat dry. Add to pan. Season with salt.
3. Put in oven for 10 min.
4. Combine all ingredients in medium-large bowl. Add chicken wings and
3. Place wings back on pan and bake another 10 min.