One-Pot Pork with Apple Cider & Potatoes
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds russet or Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 thick (1-inch) pork chops (1 1/2 lbs. total)
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves and tender stems, chopped
- 3 sprigs rosemary
Adapted from rachelraymag.com
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . In a 5-quart Dutch oven, arrange half the onions in an even layer. Top with half the potatoes, arranging in an even layer; season lightly with salt and pepper. Repeat with the remaining onions and potatoes; season. Pour in the cider.
Season the pork chops and place on top of the potatoes and onions in a single layer. Top with the parsley and rosemary sprigs.
Bake, uncovered, until the potatoes are tender, about 45 minutes. Slice the pork chops and serve with the potatoes and onions.
You'll also love
- Tilapia baked in parchment with... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Takeout Fried Chicken Wings 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Mediterranean Broccoli in a Rose... 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Gruyere and Green Onion Waffles 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Southwest Pork Stew 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Crockpot Chai-Maple Apple Cider 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Creamy Scalloped Potatoes with Ham 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Twice Baked Sweet... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)