Broccoli And Cheddar-Stuffed Potatoes
These broccoli-stuffed potatoes make a great main dish for families who love veggies. For an easy meal, serve with tossed salad and corn on the cob.
- 4 large baking potatoes
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups broccoli florets, finely chopped and steamed
- 1 cup grated Cheddar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Bake or microwave the potatoes until done but still firm. When cool enough to handle, cut each in half lengthwise. Scoop out the inside of each potato half, leaving a sturdy shell, about 1/4 inch thick all around.
Transfer the scooped-out potato to a mixing bowl and mash it coarsely. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well to combine.
Stuff the mixture back into the potato shells. Heat as needed in the microwave or in a preheated 400°F oven, and serve.
You'll also love
- Spicy Tuna Roll 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Stefado - (Beef And Onion Stew) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Champagne Blushed Melon Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Oysters With Pink Peppercorn... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herbed Alaska Pollock And Broccoli 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crispy Broccoli With Capellini In... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Pan-Fried Potatoes 0/5 (0 Votes)