Bourbon-Marinated Flank Steak Recipe
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup bourbon
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 4 * 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 * 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 * 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 * 1 1/2 pounds flank steak, trimmed of fat and sinew
1. Combine bourbon, mustard, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper in a shallow nonreactive dish and mix well. Place steak in a shallow dish and rub marinade all over, coating it well. Allow to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes. (The steak can be marinated for up to 24 hours. Just be sure to cover and refrigerate it while marinating.)
2. Once steak has marinated, heat a grill pan or outdoor grill to medium high. Grill steak for 5 to 6 minutes per side for medium rare and remove to a cutting board to rest for 10 to 15 minutes.
3. Season with additional salt and pepper, slice thinly against the grain, and serve.