Lemon Chicken Soup
- 3 * 3 (10.75-ounce) cans condensed chicken and rice soup (recommended: Campbell's)
- 3 * 3 cups low-sodium chicken broth (recommended: Swanson's)
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 * 3 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 * 1 cooked, store-bought roasted chicken breast, shredded
- 1 * 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
In a medium pot, over medium-high heat, add condensed chicken and rice soup, chicken broth and lemon juice. Bring to simmer.
In a small bowl, lightly whisk egg yolks. Slowly stir in 1/4 cup of the hot broth into the egg yolks to prevent curdling. Gradually pour the egg yolk mixture into the soup, stirring constantly. Stir in shredded chicken and heat through. Ladle into bowls and garnish with a pinch of fresh parsley.