Tilapia baked in parchment with coconut rice
- 1/2 (12 oz) bag fresh green beans
- 1 red pepper
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger
- 1 cup matchstick cut carrots
- 3 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- cooking spray
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1 (8.8 oz) pkg 90-second white rice
Adapted from fromthepod.com
Preheat the oven to 400° F. Slice the beans into thin strips. Halve the pepper lengthwise and cut into thin strips. Grate the ginger. Combine the beans, pepper, ginger, carrot, 1 tbsp cilantro and the lime zest in a bowl. Add ½ cup coconut milk and mix together.
Cut a large square of parchment paper; fold in half, then open. Spray with cooking spray. Place 1 fillet on one half of the paper. Arrange ¼ of the vegetable mixture on top. Sprinkle with salt (in moderation) and pepper and drizzle over any liquid remaining in the bowl. Fold the paper over the fish and vegetables and crimp edges together securely to create a package. Repeat with remaining fish and vegetables. Transfer packages to a baking sheet and bake for about 15 min.
While fish cooks, microwave the rice according to package directions. Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. Add rice and remaining coconut milk and cook over medium-high heat until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 3 min. Remove from heat and stir in 1 tbsp lime juice, 2 tbsp chopped cilantro and salt (in moderation) and pepper. Taste and add more lime juice if desired.
Transfer the fish packets to 4 plates and fold open at the table. Serve with the rice.
You'll also love
- Broccoli and Cauliflower Mold 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- BBQ Chicken Twice Baked Sweet... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Apricot Bars With Shortbread Crust 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Chipotle Scalloped Potatoes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Soy Glazed Tuna Steaks with Baby... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Figs Stuffed with Gorgonzola and... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Coconut Easter Eggs 4.4/5 (7 Votes)