Thai-Style Beef Salad
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oriental sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons Thai fish sauce (nam pla)
- 2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 8 ounces thinly-sliced roast beef cut thin strips
- 4 cups thinly-sliced romaine lettuce
- 6 radishes trimmed, sliced thin
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
Whisk first 5 ingredients in small bowl to blend. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
Combine beef, lettuce, radishes and green onions in large bowl; toss with enough dressing to coat.
Divide salad between 2 plates. Serve, passing any remaining dressing separately.
This recipe yields 2 servings; can be doubled.