Chicken Plum and Red onion Kababs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless boneless chicken breast, quartered
- 8 plum, quartered
- 1 red onion, halved and quartered
- 1 teaspoon Papa El's Original Season All
1.In a medium bowl whisk together oil,jam,vinegar,Papa El's and soy sauce. Add chicken and toss to coat;refrigerate 4 hours to overnight.
2.Transfer chicken to a bowl. Pour the marinate into a saucepan and boils for 2 minutes. let cool.
3.Preheat grill to medium. Thread chicken,plums and red onion onto 8 skewers. Grill the kebabs turning occasionally and basting with the marinate. continue to do this until chicken is cooked through about 12 to 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Lemon-baked Chicken for a Crowd 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Glazed Raspberry Heart Scones 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Corn Chowder 0/5 (0 Votes)
- grilled zucchini succotash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Main Dish - Grilled Steak and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best French Onion Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- French Toast with Poached Plums 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tomato Salad w/Red Onion and Basil 0/5 (0 Votes)