Salmon with Fresh Grapefruit Sauce
Kraft Kitchens Tips Make It Easy Cut the salmon into fillets before pan roasting to make turning it while pan roasting easier. Serving Suggestion Serve with tossed green salad topped with your favorite KRAFT Dressing and a whole wheat roll to round out the meal.
nutritional information per serving
Calories 320 Total fat 16 g Saturated fat 6 g Cholesterol 80 mg Sodium 220 mg Carbohydrate 19 g Dietary fiber 1 g Sugars 16 g Protein 23 g Vitamin A 20 %DV Vitamin C 20 %DV Calcium 4 %DV Iron
- 3 pink grapefruit, divided
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing, divided
- 3 lb. salmon filet (1/2 of whole salmon)
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
PREHEAT oven to 450ºF. Juice 2 of the grapefruit; combine with sugar in small saucepan. Cook on medium-high heat 25 min. or until sugar is dissolved and juice is reduced by half. Pour grapefruit syrup into blender. Add cream cheese; cover. Blend until smooth; set aside. Keep warm.
LINE 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing on prepared pan; place in oven 5 min. to heat. Remove from oven. Immediately place salmon, skin-side up, on pan; top with remaining 1/4 cup dressing. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until salmon flakes easily with fork, turning once after 12 min.
SEGMENT remaining grapefruit, combine with juices and onions. Serve salmon topped with warm sauce and grapefruit topping.
You'll also love
- Corn Fritter Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Candy Corn Taco Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Bread (with cauliflower) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebee's Bourbon Street Steak 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Honey Lemon Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tequila Lime Shrimp Wraps 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lobster Mango Avocado Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bonefish Grill Citrus Vinegrette 0/5 (0 Votes)