Penne with Smoked Trout and Tomatoes
- smoked rainbow trout, flaked roughly
- 1 large onion, diced finely
- assorted cherry tomatoes, quartered
- rocket (arugla)
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Heat some olive oil and a good knob of butter in a pan over a low heat and when the butter has melted add the finely diced onion. Cook this very slowly until the onions are translucent and very soft - I don't want them to colour but to almost dissolve into the oil/butter mixture.
Add the tomatoes, rocket and smoked trout - toss it through the onions and keep it on the heat just until the rocket wilts.
Finally, tip in the drained penne, stir it through, sprinkle over with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- APPLE CRISP, CAFETERIA STYLE 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Dream Cake 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Spicy Sesame Noodles with Chopped... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Kristi's Mamma Kyle's Old Fashion... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pasta Carrabba 4/5 (1 Votes)
- BANG-BANG Shrimp 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Ravioli with Wild Mushroom... 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Pampered Chef Grilled Chicken... 4/5 (1 Votes)