Penne with Smoked Trout and Tomatoes
- smoked rainbow trout, flaked roughly
- 1 large onion, diced finely
- assorted cherry tomatoes, quartered
- rocket (arugla)
- fresh parsley leaves, roughly chopped
Heat some olive oil and a good knob of butter in a pan over a low heat and when the butter has melted add the finely diced onion. Cook this very slowly until the onions are translucent and very soft - I don't want them to colour but to almost dissolve into the oil/butter mixture.
Add the tomatoes, rocket and smoked trout - toss it through the onions and keep it on the heat just until the rocket wilts.
Finally, tip in the drained penne, stir it through, sprinkle over with the chopped parsley and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Buffalo Ranch Alfredo Pasta 4.5/5 (687 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (486 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (466 Votes)