Cooking for 2 - Creamy Pasta Salad
The pepperoncinis in this recipe are pickled peppers that come whole or sliced in jars. You can substitute pickled pepper rings, if you wish.
- I cup cooked spiral pasta
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup shredde cheddar cheese
- 3 T chopped onion
- 3 T chopped cucumber
- 3 T chopped green pepper
- 2 T shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 T sliced pepperoncinis
- 2 radishes, sliced
- 1/8 t pepper
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
In a small bowl, combine the first 10 ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.